Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Just for fun

Sorry for the sporadic posting. Having no computer and only a phone and tablet makes creating posts and uploading and editing pictures a pain. Enough about that. 

Here is my first attempt at doing a face chart. A face chart is basically a planning guide for a makeup look or idea. It appeals to my high school art geek side and, of course, my makeup addicted side. So in a fit of restlessness, I decided to just go ahead a start on one. 

I got these face charts by looking up pictures on my iPad then tracing them onto regular ol computer paper. Silly, I know, but I have no computer and my printer's not behaving so you gotta make do. 






xx May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments might take a while to show up due to moderation. Thank you for reading and commenting!