Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Vanity/Makeup Collection

So I like makeup. Makeup, for me, is one of the first things that comes to mind whenever someone asks me what is on my wishlist (that and makeup accessories. Hello, ZPalettes?). I can't really explain why. Maybe it's because I can play around with it and change how I look on a daily basis. Or blending colors and drawing lines. I don't know. I just really like it. To the point of excess. I get a tinge of guilt whenever I describe my recent makeup purchases to family or friends. Now, I don't drive myself into debt over it, or choose a new palette over a paying a phone bill. I understand the amount of money I spend can go towards something better. But to me, right now, there isn't much better. Makeup (and skincare) is therapy to me. An escape, if you will. So without further ado, let me show you my own personal paradise.






Maybe I shouldn't have left the mirror light on. WHATEVER.

Where I keep my lip balms and little odds and ends.

My samples/backups drawer. ALWAYS HAVE BACKUP MASCARA.

Current mascara, eye primers, brows, liner, cream shadows, etc.

MY FAVORITE DRAWER. Blushes and bronzers. PUURRRRFECT.

Primers, powders, and setting sprays. NECESSITIES.

Foundations, concealers, and a BB cream. My skin is finicky so I'm constantly mixing it up. But my tried and true foundation is MAC Pro Longwear. I'll do a review one of these days...

Lipsticks, lip glosses, lip tars, lip liners. In Fossil cases, no less.

My eyeshadow palettes.

Perfume, brushes, hand sanitizers and hand cream.

A better view.



And that is it! If you'd like, I can go into detail of certain sections (the eyeshadow palettes, lip products, etc.) but I don't want to take too long on this post. Sooorrrrryyyyy.


xx M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments might take a while to show up due to moderation. Thank you for reading and commenting!